In what is the most competitive regular season track and field meet in the Northeast, many top athletes from NH made the trip to White Plains, NY to test themselves at the 49th Loucks Games! As an example of simply how competitive this meet is, 11 athletes broke 9:00 in the boys’ 3200! So anyone who can even medal (top 5), has accomplished something special. Below are the highlights with links to milesplit for race videos (if you want to pay $). Pictures are courtesy of John Nepolitan with Dyestat.com. Video links will be updated when they become available.
- Oyster River’s Maegan Doody wins the Loucks Mile in 4:51.44!
- Timberlane’s Kyle Faucher places 2nd in javelin with a chuck of 182′8″!
- Coe-Brown’s Elisabeth Danis placed 3rd in the 3200 in 10:36.68. Exeter’s Gaughan 10:58, Souhegan’s Hunt 11:03, CBNA’s Pratt 11:04.
- Souhegan’s Sebastian Eaton places 4th in 200 in 22.47 and 6th in the 400 in 48.82!!!
- Timberlane’s Liam Kimball places a gutsy 4th in the Loucks Mile in 4:12.11; Cam Daly placed 6th in 4:15.73; Nick Brown ran 4:22.80.
- Bedford’s Leya Salis places 6th in 800 in 2:12.26 and 7th in the Loucks Mile in 5:00.80!
- MV’s Schoffield 2:18, and CBNA’s Laskowsky 2:19. Schoffield doubles back Saturday to a 5:07 Mile!
- Pinkerton’s Nick Sevilla runs 9:16 in the 3200 and places 17th!
- Trinity’s Tim Zepf ran 1:56.8 in the 800 and 50.62 in the 400!