- Oyster River’s Maegan Doody narrowly misses the 1600 meter state record of 4:47.48 with her solo 4:48.63. What a great effort!
- Oyster River Girls’ sprinters dominate scoring 50+ points in the 100, 200, 400, and both relays to lead the Bobcats to the team title! Here is to hoping Dominique Twombly heals quick from her apparent hamstring pull at the end of the 4×100.
- Portsmouth girls have a surprisingly strong showing to place 3rd as a team.
- Exeter boys run away with team title.
- Exeter’s Justin Carbone wins both the 1600 and 3200!
- Oyster River boys 4×800 relay drops an 8:11.19!
- Sophomore sensation Winnacunnet’s Billy Powers flies to a 14.61 in the High Hurdles!