As we approach the Divisional Championships next weekend, below are some reminders to coaches regarding entries into the Divisional Meets. Please refer to the NHIAA Outdoor Track and Field P&P for additional necessary information!
- Qualifying performances must be achieved during the current outdoor track season as designated by the NHIAA
- Entries shall be entered to DirectAthletics by Friday May 20, 2016 by 11:59pm.
- DirectAthletics will reopen by noon on Saturday. All entries and/or changes MUST BE entered on DirectAthletics by Sunday, May 22, 2016 by 9:00am. NO school will be allowed to enter after that date.
- All times should be entered as FAT times or converted to FAT times by ADDING .24 to the hand time. PLEASE NOTE – hand times should first be rounded UP to the next tenth. For example, a hand time of 15.31 should be rounded up to 15:4. Then add .24 for a seed entry time of 15.64 (15.31h = 15.4h + .24 = 15.64 FAT).
- A seeding meeting will be held for ALL Divisions. As provisional qualifiers will be dealt with at these meetings, it is important for all coaches to attend in order to provide input for their provisional athletes.
DIVISION I SEEDING MEETING: Tuesday, May 24th at 7:00pm @ Londonderry HS
DIVISION II SEEDING MEETING: Wednesday, May 25th at 6:00pm @ Portsmouth HS
DIVISION III SEEDING MEETING: Tuesday, May 24th at 6:00pm @ Bishop Brady HS