*Note: we have footage from all field events at UNH yesterday, look soon for a post with these videos or take a look at our YouTube Channel on the playlists.
Saturday, January 25th
- Bedford teammates Taryn Naftali (Dash 7.63) and Sheridan McGadden (Hurdles 8.68) win their events to move up D1 rankings to #3 and #1 respectively
- BG’s Caroline Towle wins a 3k battle with Souhegan’s Chloe Trudel 10:05.82 to 10:06.78!
- PEA goes 1-2 in the 300 with Marymean Wright (43.32) and Audrey Malila (44.10)
- Dover’s Ashlyn Smith wins a three-way battle in the 600 in 1:41.29 launching herself to #1 in the D1 Battlenotes. Matter of fact 2nd and 3rd place finishers Salem’s Sylvia Caddell (1:41.49) and Keene’s Mikayla Randall (1:41.60) occupy the same positions in the D1 Battlenotes.
- BG’s Fiona Doherty drops under 5:00 in the 1500 and up to #3 on the D1 battlenotes while her teammate, Grace Jones wins a close Long Jump with a leap of 16’7″ .
- South’s Paul Marchand continues he incredible season winning the Dash in 6.62 and Lon Jump in 21’4″.
- Bedford’s Zach Verow outleans PEA’s Matthew Wabunoha in the 300 36.54 to 36.56.
- Oyster River’s Myles Carrico drops a bomb of a time in the 1k winning in 2:33.63 while his teammate Andy O’Brien wins the 3k in 9:03.56.
- Concord’s Brayden Kearns wins the 1500 in 4:05.99 beating the super sophs from Dover as Tyler Sheedy and Jeremiah Payeaur go 2-3 in 4:07.38 and 4:12.24.
- Salem’s Owen Gormley wins the Shot Put with a 49’9.25″ toss.
Sunday, January 26th
Morning Meet – Interviews
- Hanover’s Ella Maclean sweeps srpint events in 7.55 and 43.99.
- Portsmouth goes 1-3 in the Hurdles with April Weeks winning in 9.27
- MV teammates Sophia Reynolds and Emma York go 1-2 on the small oval in the 1500 in 5:01.28 and 5:03.15 respectively.
- Pinkerton’s Meghan Cross dips under 11 minutes in the 3k to win in 10:59.97
- Pinkerton’s Emily Lesburt outduels Olivia Mazerolle of Nashua North taking the High Jump with a 5’4” clearance.
- Milford teammates Renee Wilson (16’11.5″) and Sarah Sawyer (16’8.25″) go 1-2 in the Long Jump while North’s Victoria Conrad wins Shot with a toss of 39’6″.
- Portsmouth’s Andrew Kelly wins Long (21’0″) and High Jump (6’2″)
- Pinkerton’s Conor Seleny outleans North’s Nasir Perry in the Hurdles
- Pinkerton’s Benjamin Fleming wins an ultra competitive Dash in 6.72
- North’s Rory Curran rolls a 2:33.55 in the 1k on the small oval, wile Londonderry’s Matt Griffin goes 4:09.69 in the 1500.
- Coe-Brown freshman Aidan Cox drops a 9:06.87 3k to win.
- Portsmouth’s Thor Griffith throws the shot 48’8.75″
- Exeter’s Sydney Lavelle leads an Exter 1-2-3 sweep to win the Dash in 7.69, then places 2nd to Pelham’s Paige Hurst (44.00) in the 300.
- Exeter’s Grace Mercier rolls to a 3:05.60 1k launching her into D1 contention
- PCA’s Liza Corso continues being Ms. Consistency with a 4:48.29 win in the 1500.
- Exeter’s Camilla McAleer floats over the Hurdles in 9.10
- Campbell teammates Tori Allena nd Ava Houle win the High Jump and Long Jump respectively
- St. Thomas’s Mady Buchalski continues to impress with a 38’2.75″ win in the Shot Put.
- Spaulding’s Adrian Sutton sweeps both the Dash (6.82) and Hurdles (7.90).
- Exeter’s Danta Radigonda blazes a 36.72 300 on the small oval.
- Pelham’s Dylan Foss joins the 21′ club with a leap of 21’2″ jump to win.
- Winnacunnet’s Jack Taylor wins the 1k in 2:37.40 while his teammate Colin Donnelly wins the 1500 in 4:16.62
- Keene’s Jake Velazquez runs a solo 9:11.61 in the 3k.